- Applicants for Bachelor's Degrees Programs should be between 18-35 years old with good health. Students under 18 can also apply but they might need to find an adult(your family member, relatives or friends) living in China, better a Chinese, as your guarantor in China before you can apply, and your guarantor will need to provide related documents like guardian letter for you to support their applications.
- Senior High school certificate.
- Applicants should be In good health condition, in accordance with the Health Standard for International Students stipulated by the Ministry of Education, China.
- Applicants should have good moral character and discipline towards the laws and regulations of the Chinese government and the university.
- IELTS or TOFEL certificate is required to prove your English ability if you didn't take those tests you can also provide other certificates like the certificate that proves you were taught in English before. The teacher will also check your English result in your transcript or allow you to send a video to judge your English proficiency.